What is the reason for the shortened life of the vibration motor on the shaker?
As the heart of the vibrating screen, the vibration motor has a shortened life span during use. What is the reason?
1. When there is a problem with the vibrating screen, the operator can perform self-maintenance. As part of the maintenance, the vibration motor may cause the operator's mistake to reverse the direction of the excitation block at both ends of the vibration motor. Space torque is generated during operation, so that the vibration motor is in an abnormal working state, which will cause the life of the vibration motor on the vibrating screen to be shortened.
2. Improper installation of the operator will also cause damage to the vibration motor on the vibrating screen. Because both ends of the vibration motor are equipped with heavy excitation blocks, if the vibration motor is installed vertically or obliquely, the shaft of the vibration motor will appear vertical or inclined, and the bearings of the vibration motor will need to be in the axial direction. Withstand all the gravity generated by the vibration block, such operation will have a fatal effect on the bearings of the vibration motor, thereby shortening the service life of the vibration motor.
3. If the ambient temperature around the vibration motor is too high, it will also shorten the service life of the vibration motor. Because a rigid connection is adopted between the vibration motor and the equipment, it forms a whole with the equipment. If the temperature of the material in the warehouse is too high, it will easily cause the temperature of the base and the shell of the vibration motor to rise, which will cause difficulty in radiating the vibration motor and cause damage.
4. Poor heat dissipation will also damage the motor. The tail of the ordinary motor is equipped with wind blades, which not only dissipates heat quickly, but also removes dust falling on the screen and the casing, so that the motor is always in good working condition. Vibration motors do not have cooling fans and rely on natural cooling. In addition, the working environment is harsh and dust is large. Dust is easily accumulated on the surface of the motor, causing the internal temperature of the motor to rise and burn the motor.
5. Burnout caused by vibration motor overload, short circuit, over current and lack of phase. This is a relatively common phenomenon of burnout.
In view of the above, we must pay more attention to the use of vibration motors to avoid causing damage to vibration motors.
Contact: Manager Sun / Manager Du
Mailing address: Zhonglian Road, Xiaoji Town, Xinxiang County