Precautions for operation of thin oil lubricated shaker
Compared with traditional grease lubrication, thin oil lubrication can improve the performance of the lubrication system of the vibrating screen. Because thin oil lubrication is not only lubrication, it can take away the heat generated by the vibration and friction of the vibrating screen while lubricating, and play a role of heat dissipation. So, what should be paid attention to in daily operation?
1. The vibrating screen equipped with a thin oil lubricating shaker must be refueled before use.
2. Grease labeling requirements for biaxial thin oil lubricants
When the ambient temperature is less than 5 ° C, use No. 70 industrial gear oil; when the ambient temperature is greater than 5 ° C, use No. 90 industrial gear oil.
3. The amount of oil injection depends on the size of the shaker. When the oil is added to the oil level check rod, a small amount of oil droplets continuously drips out to meet the requirements.
4. Lubricating grease labeling requirements for vibrating screens at external oil distribution stations
Grease: 32 # —— 68 # Mechanical oil Temperature rise: ≤65 ℃ Pressure: 0.05mpa
5. When the oil pipe is connected, the position of the oil return pipe should be lower than the oil return node of the shaker. The oil return pipe is a crude oil pipe and the oil inlet pipe is a thin high pressure pipe. The inlet and return pipes are not allowed to be entangled, coiled or not fixed to avoid affecting the return. Oil problem.
6. Precautions for equipment operation and use
(1) The temperature rise of the oil temperature should not be higher than 50 ℃ during work, and the oil temperature should be replaced at high timing.
(2) After 4 hours of no-load operation after the installation of the equipment, confirm the bolt tightening of each component before the equipment is running with material; there is an abnormal sound during the operation, and the abnormal temperature rise should be stopped and repaired in time.
(3) After the equipment is running normally for 8 hours, check and tighten the vibration source, sieve plate, support, hoop and other fasteners. After 24 hours of operation, check and fasten the fasteners again, and then check and tighten again after 48 hours, and then check for 168 hours later. Fasten once.
(4) The protection of the transmission part of the equipment must not be removed, and the fixing bolts must not be loose.
(5) Regularly perform maintenance on the shaker, and perform major maintenance once every 6 months.
Contact: Manager Sun / Manager Du
Mailing address: Zhonglian Road, Xiaoji Town, Xinxiang County